Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Setup Minecraft Server Professional, Plugins, Lag











About:

 Welcome to my page, here is a short introduction of me! 

I have 8 Years experience as a Pluginner, my specialty is setting up Minecraft server, and I want to make myself available for you!



What can I do for you?

➟ Will set up your server from scratch according to your instructions

➟ Create a professional server with a fantastic visual impact

➟ I am a big fan of detail, I will do your job with a lot of precision and attention

➟ I will make your server safe, and hacker proof

➟ I reply very fast, and I will not disappear after your server is delivered, you can contact me when you want for assistance!



 Here is a list of services I can offer you:

  • Complete Server Setup (BedWars, Survival, Towny...)
  • Better AntiGrief and BOT, protect your server!
  • Lag optimization
  • Permissions - Rank - Prefix
  • Shop Buy VIP (Earn money, and support your server!)
  • Shop / Auction
  • Commands and Gui
  • Animated Mobs Minecraft
  • More Block and Object (furniture, weapons ecc...)
  • Vehicles, Magic, Weapons, Wind and more... (Whit ResourcePack)
  • Setting for you VPS/Dedicated Server
  • Java and Bedrock can join your server!
  • Bungeecord
  • Block Command > /pl, /help ..

I do something else! If you don't find something contact me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment