Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Dayz Server Setup And Map Editing











About:

Package 1: I'll load any of the standard Dayz maps you want and deliver it with the in-game admin info. (Trader and Merchant zones will be active.)



Package 2: I will install Dayz Expansion according to preference. I will add Special Merchants and Weapons. I will update the seller listings and teach you how to change prices.



Package 3: I will install Dayz Expansion or Standalone depending on preference. I will upload and edit 5 mods that you will choose from among the available mods. I will edit the loot rates in Types and teach you. Also as a bonus, I will build 2 specially prepared bridges for you. (Skalisty and Prison)





I will deliver it to you completely ready.



Important : Immediately after the order;

What you need to start the installation

Your server's address;



Username or email:



Password:



In short, you must submit the full login information.(Username, email and password)

Recommended DayZ server hosting address:

https://www.gtxgaming.co.uk/clientarea/aff.php?aff=2927

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment