Saturday, February 11, 2023

Set Up Your Minecraft Server With Plugins Or Mods











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING

The price can vary drastically based on the plugins i.e. a fully function bedwars map (with queue system, shops, etc.) will take more time and effort than a small lobby parkour system.



I do not create plugins I find and configure open source plugins to prepare your professional level server.



I will configure your Minecraft Server with plugins. I can configure for any version of Minecraft from Version 1.7 up. You will choose the plugins or I can choose the best ones for you!

I can do anything from custom scoreboards and leveling systems to a fully working Minigames!



My Credentials:

I have worked on and setup many professional servers the following is a short list of some:

  • Cubecraft
  • CosmicPVP
  • VanityMC
  • MineSuperior
  • Manacube
  • LoxolyMC



Happy Crafting!

- Stangle007

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment