Sunday, February 12, 2023

Setup A Fivem Premium Server With 275 Scripts











About:

More images here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GjT-aESURJ5tgBi3rXabBvyCot-JD81Z?usp=sharing

What you will get for 30$?

 

  • The files and database of my server in which I have worked for 3 months
  • Premium Drug System
  • Bitcoin system
  • LsCustom premium MLO
  • Courts MLO
  • Premium Police station MLO
  • Hospital MLO
  • Concessionaire MLO
  • Some Custom Weapons
  • Some add-on cars
  • unique interface
  • Inventory with hud
  • Custom clothes
  • Premium scripts
  • Anticheat
  • Custom chat
  • Admin menu
  • Custom loadingscreen script
  • Police tablet
  • Whitelist script
  • Custom car radios





If you want to enter the server to take a look, send me a message and I will open it without problem



For more information message me!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment