Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Integrate Unity Ads, Admob, Facebook Ads, And Iap In Unity Project











About:

I will integrate ads for Android and iOS

Here is the list of Ads network you can choose from:



- Google Mobile Ads (Banner, Interstitial, Rewarded Video)

- Mopub Mediation.

- Chartboost (Interstitial, Rewarded).

- IronSource (Banner, Interstitial, Rewarded) & Ironsource Mediation.

- Unity (Banner, Video Interstitial, Rewarded) & Mediation services.

- Facebook Audience Network Bidding System (Banner, Interstitial, Rewarded).

- Applovin

- AdColony 



In-app purchase with Unity IAP. You can add up to 3 In-app items to this package.



Note: You can send me your project or I can solve your issue via Teamviewer (I will not charge any extra fee for this).

Please contact me for more queries.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment