Thursday, March 30, 2023

Setup The Best Minecraft Server For You











About:

Short About Me:

I have been playing Minecraft for almost 10 years, about 6 of them doing server development. During that time, I developed a wide variety of server types, ranging from vanilla servers to minigames servers running big bungeecord networks.



What I offer:



  • Professionality
  • Efficiency
  • Bungeecord setup
  • High-quality plugins
  • Custom Plugins
  • Good Communication
  • Host Recommendation -  I DO NOT OFFER SERVER HOSTING!
  • Much More!



If you are not sure if I am the right Dev for you I urge you to contact me with your questions and take a look at my reviews. I won't disappoint you.



I hope to be working with you soon!









Servers/Portfolio:

These are some of the servers that I have developed! (The servers are listed with the owner's permission.) Feel free to join the server and check out my work! (Some servers can be offline or changed as this list is not updated regularly.)



✅ play.AmericanDreamGaming.com - English Server

135.148.57.200 - English Server

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment