Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Develop 3D 2D Mobile Games In Buildbox Or Unity 3D











About:

About This Gig

Hello, Respected Buyer!!



Thanks for visiting my gig!  I am ASAD WASEEM, and I am a student of Software Engineering(CS). Here I am for you for your work. I can design your game in the Buildbox Game engine you provide me your assets game and tell me all information about the game which you want. I design your game. I have three years of experience in game development in Buildbox.  









 I will:-



  • Manage your game 
  • put animation in your game
  • use all assets at the correct position in-game 
  • Ads Integration (Admob Facebook Ads)
  • Creating UIs and menus
  • Publishing (Not Responsible for suspensions)
  • Regular Updates
  • Bug Fixes





If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.





 I am at your service, so feel free to place an order Now.





Regards:



Asad Waseem

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment