Saturday, July 22, 2023

Fix Your Unity Bugs And Create Your Game Systems











About:

**Please contact me before making a purchase**



Welcome to my gig!



I'm a Dutch programmer who recently graduated as Game Developer in Utrecht. I have over 4 years of experience in the Unity game engine and know all of its secrets.



If you have a nasty bug in one of your scripts or need a certain game system tailored to your needs, I'm your man!



To ensure full satisfaction I offer unlimited revisions on all purchases!



Here is a detailled description of what you get per package:



Basic (Bug Fixing)

With the basic package I will fix three bugs in your game and/or in your code.



Standard (Custom Game System)

With the standard package you will get a custom game system, tailored exactly to your needs. A game system could be a spawning system, inventory system, save and loading system, a character controller, etc...



Premium

The premium package basically consists of two standard packages for a reduced price.



All source code will be available for you and I will comment the code so you will fully understand what I did.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment