Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Develop Amazing 2D Or 3D Game In Construct 2 Or 3











About:

Hello, Welcome here and thanks for pausing,



I am a software engineer with over 5 years of experience in the field I will make a Construct 2 or Construct 3 2d or 3d video game.



I am an advanced user of the software and have worked on a lot of projects.



I have sold out many construct 2 and 3 games to people on other platforms.



I created nice good looking games for android and IOS, build Single Player and multiplayer games play with online friends or practice offline. I will build Efficient and Optimized games that runs accurately on mobile devices with better controls, ads integration, use optimization tools.



Kindly message me your game idea before placing order, to give you a rate, a delivery time and have a better discussion concerning your project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment