Saturday, October 2, 2021

Program Unity Scripts For You











About:

Hello!

My name is Devin, and I look forward to working with you.



I write scripts in C# for the Unity Game Engine.



I have over 2 years of experience in Unity, and I've completed several projects that utilize advanced programming techniques to function. I'm proficient in both Unity 3d and 2d.



I'd love to hear about your project before we work together, so we can address what package would work best for you, and what you would receive.



I will NOT create:

  • Game Assets, like 3d models or Sprite art
  • Game Audio,
  • Level Design.



I love working with people, so be sure to reach out so we can make your game play the best it can.

Reviews


:

He's a good programmer and communicator - his effort is super quick, as well. I thank you for your desire to improve it, but it's ok as it is, sir.

:

Thanks so much, sir!

:

Great work, really fast delivery !

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment