Friday, October 1, 2021

Make Professional Little Game











About:

-Hello. I am a freelancer. Making games is my Hobie and passion. I was making games on scratch for about 5 years. I make any type of game. But it doesn't have to be just a game, it can be code for robots, animation,...

-For best quality, I use another program for making a character, background, music, and similar things.

-I can use any type of scratch like 1.6; 2.0; 3.0; online

-I am always free for consultation, like solving the problem with code, help to make code, upgrade code, upgrade game and other.



*Please contact me before activating the order!



-Feel free to buy a gig I am always online and ready to work.

-Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work, on time and provided revisions as well!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

The seller was very professional. Kept to my custom deadline with complete work and tips on how to improve my coding skills.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Always online for new projects :)

:

he said private then i can publish but he said not recommend if you want to publish and make it your own but its good if you want to have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment