Saturday, December 11, 2021

Develop Android And Ios 2D Games











About:

I am Ijaz, an experienced Build box 2D game developer. As a game developer, I always focus my efforts on creativity and building the best product following the client’s requirements. I'll be happy to dive deep into your requirements and come up with the best estimation and implementation.



I possess the following skills:

  • Build box 2D Development
  • Game & Assets Designs
  • Levels design
  • Use all assets at the correct position in-game
  • Regular Updates
  • Unlimited Revision



Game Development Areas:

  • Action
  • Educational
  • Sports
  • Shooter
  • Racing
  • Puzzle
  • Idle



I'm at your service, so feels free to place an order now.



Note: APK and Source file android devices and source file for iOS devices.



Regards,

Ijaz_liaquat 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience with this seller, answered all my questions and helped bring my game to life. Will definitely be working with again, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Excellent to work with! Was very patient with all my questions and took into account all of my concerns. Easy to communicate with and produced great final results! Very satisfied!

:

Thanks sir 😊

:

not only did he provide my service he was very helpful afterwards with guiding me through the upload process. i most certainly recommend.

:

thanks sir, Always welcome ☺️.




No comments:

Post a Comment