Monday, December 6, 2021

Script For You On Roblox And Become Your Scripter











About:

DON'T EXPECT ME TO SCRIPT YOUR FULL GAME.



Hello, I have been scripting on roblox for a while now, i can make most of the things you wish for and i will deliver your work in a short time if its something ive done before.

If you want me to do something, make sure to text me and provide me infos about the job so i can make things faster for you.



Feel free to text me whenever you want, i will always be here!

Reviews


:

i've loved working with ro_scripting! my friend and myself have ordered from him many times and he's always completed our requests with neatness and good quality! :) would 100% recommend to anyone who needs a rblx scripter out there.

:

Seller is very nice and easy to communicate with, delivered the package on time, accepted all my revision requests and even went an extra step to make sure I was satisfied. Definitely recommended

:

The seller was very easy to work with, and very easy to get my idea across, would recommend to anyone looking for a scripter.

:

Final job is not perfect but he tried to do his best. I will tweak the script later for an extra security.

:

It was easy working with the seller and quick.




No comments:

Post a Comment