Friday, December 10, 2021

Script Anything For You In Roblox











About:

This gig can be used alongside my other gig for building: https://www.fiverr.com/share/xX1w8X



-IMPORTANT-

Message me before you place an order!



I will script anything for your ROBLOX game. The price will depend on the complexity of the script and how long it takes to write. For example, the advanced package includes things such as datastores and more complex topics. 



-NOTE- 



All of the other assets that may be needed must already be finished. For example, if you need me to make a script for a gun, that gun model must be pre-made. I will only write the script. The same goes for UI.

Reviews


:

Amazing as always! Future projects to come.

:

Quick and efficient. Exactly what I ordered. First of many

:

Very reliable and knowledgeable when it comes to scripting. 10/10

:

Amazing seller! Efficient

:

amazing scripter, always a pleasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment