Saturday, July 23, 2022

Build Whatever You Need For You Minecraft World And Server











About:

WARNING: due to the high request of builds, if my order queue is 5 or more, please contact me privately before buying, I may ask you to wait some time.

I put time and effort in my job, and receiving too many orders affects the quality of the builds!

Thanks.



I will build wathever fits your needs in terms of building.

I can build every kind of construction.



Here is a quick list of what I already built and I am most experienced with (if the thing you want isn't in this list it doesn't mean I can't build it):

  • Villages (medieval, modern, gothic)

  • Towns (medieval, modern, futuristic, gothic)
  • Castles
  • Skyscrapers
  • Environment (woods, mountains, rivers, caves, etc.)

  • Spawnpoints for any kind of server.
  • Lobbies
  • Custom trees and plants
  • Houses (of any kind and dimension)


... And wathever you want in your world/server!



Notice:

For very large projects (more than, for example 500x500 blocks), contact me privately, price and times may change depending on the request.

Reviews


:

At first there was a bit of issue interacting with the seller, but after a while of me being patience and waiting patiently we finally went through and got our idea finalized, at first it was a bit off, but now it's pretty much what i wanted,

:

I was super impressed with what I was given. I was a bit worried due to the timing of delivery but it was definitely worth the wait. Would highly recommend it to everyone!

:

Extremely professional, 100% recommend the team for all your Minecraft needs. Will continue to work closely with Esorcism in the future :)

:

Another great project from Esorcism! Gave me more than what I asked for with incredible building skill, couldn't recommend them enough!

:

loved it did a great job!! will work with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment