Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Optimize, Debug Or Reskin Your Unity Game











About:

Hi,

I am an experienced game developer having worked on a variety of different projects in unity.



A game that doesn't run smooth or crashes frequently is a game that nobody likes to play. In this gig I offer you my services so your game runs as perfectly as possible.



Debugging

  • I will solve any errors/bugs in your game or project to ensure that your game run perfectly.



Optimizations:

  • Having trouble with the fps? I will help you solve that problem so your game runs as smooth as possible.



Reskinning:

  • Want your game to have a completely new look? Having worked as a game designer, I can help you change the entire look of your game.



What I need from you:

I am going to need your project and requirements to get started.



Note:

Cost depends on the scope of the project. Inbox me before placing an order.

Reviews


:

saaem_j is a very experienced seller and very patient when you ask a hundred of questions. Very Professional and i will continue working with him !

:

extremely reliable and intelligent seller already hired him for the next task

:

Awesome. Greatly skilled.

:

Excellent job and completed in a matter of hours. Thank you.

:

Very good job, excellent person, helpful and patient




No comments:

Post a Comment