Sunday, July 17, 2022

Develop Your 2D Game Idea











About:

**Please contact me before you order**



I will develop your 2D games for PC and Android from top to bottom using Unity Engine and keep you involved in the process to make the game better for you.



You just need to provide your Game Idea, Similiar Games and Art Styles, and with you want, concept art of the style of the game



If you bought the Prototype package I will use copyright free art from the internet.



In all the other packages I can make the art in pixel art, or implement your art into the game.

The music will be copyright free from the internet.



I can make all types of games depending on the scope.

I can export to all pc platforms, android and web.



I will fix any bugs free of charge.



The game will include:

  • Game concept
  • Level Design
  • Character Design
  • Character Animation
  • User Interface(UI)
  • Custom Splash Screen
  • Special Mechanics(Skill, Ability, Upgrades and etc)
  • Multiplatform Builds including PC, Android.
  • Full Game Programming
  • Game Optimization



I do not do online multiplayer and iOS

I can also add a feature to a Unity project.

Reviews


:

Great communication, delivered within a timeframe we discussed.

:

Gabriel Did a Great Job on this game and will use him for more upgrades and more games. Definitely recommend to to anyone looking to create a game and need a jumpstart

:

Absolutely amazing and everything i asked for !

:

Loved working with Gabriel! Amazing communication, daily updates, quality work, affordable prices, it was perfect!

:

Did great very good at what he does




No comments:

Post a Comment