Monday, October 10, 2022

Make 2D Or 3D Game Development For Mobile, PC In Unity











About:

hey there,



Im a professional designer and game developer with more that 3 years of experience.



I have a computer science degree and i spent my time developing games.



you will get an everyday info about your game development progress

so that you get a full satisfaction of the result.



I have a small team , which include 3d and 2d modeler, 3d and 2d animator and a music maker.

I highly value my relationship with my clients, and I am available for support.



I guarantee all of my work and that you will be happy.



Price and time are Negotiable. It all depends on the complexity of your game.





note : its better to inbox me first before ordering my gig.



Best Regards,

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment