Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Make A Short Fun Rpg In Rpg Maker For You To Play











About:

Hello! Welcome To My RPG Maker Gig!



I love to make short fun games in RPG maker and I would love to make one specifically for you! You can request specific details, or leave it all up to me if you prefer! I currently work with both RPG Maker VX Ace and RPG Maker MV.



Here's what each package includes:



Short and Sweet:

4 Unique characters (Made with the software's character creator)

10 NPC's

10 Indoor areas

3 Outdoor areas

Basic Story/Fights



Standard:

8 Unique characters

15 NPC's

15 Indoor areas

5 Outdoor areas

Decent Story/Fights, Final Boss AND a few hidden easter eggs to look for!



LORE!:

12 Unique characters

30 NPC's

30 Indoor areas

10 Outdoor areas

Full story, Multiple Boss Fights and MANY hidden easter eggs to search for!



If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message!

I look forward to working with you!



NOTE: This gig is meant to make a quick and fun experience for the average person to enjoy. If you are looking for someone to make a fully fleshed out version of your game send me a message and I'll see if what you have is within my abilities. If it is, we can work out a unique schedule and payment. If not, I wish you luck finding someone!



Check the FAQ!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment