Friday, October 14, 2022

Create 2D Or 3D Mobile Or Browser Game In Unity











About:

I have a Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science, and over 5 years of game development experience. I specializes in 2D/3D games for Mobile, I can also write Game Design Documents for your game if need be.



There might be some sellers that offer full game development in less time for their premium gig whereas I require more time for the same because I invest my quality time and that also reflects in the quality of the game. I also provide after-release services such as maintenance & bug fixes for up to 10 days after the delivery.



Software I use:

Unity

Photoshop

Blender

Aseprite



NOTE: I'm at your service, so feel free to place an order now.



NOTE: If I'm offline, please leave a message with your requirements; I will reply back as soon as it is possible.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment