Friday, July 7, 2023

Build Multiplayer Unreal Engine Game Development, Unreal Engine 5, Ue4, Ue5











About:

I am a professional game developer with more than 5 years of experience with Unreal Engine 4 & 5.



My core skills in the Unreal Engine are C++, Blueprints, Multiplayer, UMG, Level design, VFX/SFX, Animations, AI, Niagara, Metaverse/Blockchain/NFT Games, Tools/Engine programming, Online Integration systems(EOS/Steam etc.). Besides these skills, I have strong experience in virtual reality development with unreal engine ( Oculus, Vive, Quest ).



Moreover, I have worked with online integration in Unreal Engine to integrate Web API's/HTTP requests, WebSockets, Source build, AWS, Pixel Streaming, PlayFab, Epic online services, In-App Purchases, Multiplayer and VoIP system.



I also have a very flexible schedule. I can work in almost any time zone.



Looking forward to working on interesting projects!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment