Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Expert Unity Developer For Multiplayer Games And Beyond











About:

Welcome to my Unity development gig! I am a skilled software developer with a strong background in coding and a good understanding of databases. I have been learning Unity since 2017, and have had a particular grip on the framework from the last year.

I offer a range of Unity development services, including:

  • Multiplayer netcode development: I have experience building multiplayer games using Unity's built-in networking features, as well as custom netcode solutions.
  • Resource management: I am proficient at using resources in Unity, such as textures, models, and audio, to create immersive and engaging experiences.
  • UI design implementation: I can take your UI designs and implement them in Unity, ensuring that they look and function as intended.
  • 3D and 2D development: While I have more experience in 3D development, I am also proficient in 2D development and can create games in either style.

I am dedicated to delivering high-quality results and strive to exceed my client's expectations. If you have any questions about my services, please don't hesitate to reach out. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment