Saturday, July 8, 2023

Fix Any Issues, Create New Nodes Or Systems For Buildbox











About:

I am a game developer with more than 5 years of experience that has a pro subscription plan of Buildbox game engine. I am working with buildbox 3.2.x versions of the app both for 2D or 3D games.



I can adjust nodes, fix bugs, create new custom nodes or even new systems based on your requirement.





Please Contact Me Before You make the Order.

What I need you to attach in the order?

- The bbdoc with the issue

- The Buildbox Version 3.2.1 #3xxx

- A brief description about what you want to achieve, how to reproduce the issue or what type of node you need

- A time limit to know how to organize myself. I need this in x amount of days for my project.

What do you get?

- A .bbdoc or a .bbasset with your issue or requirement fixed/implemented that contains your_game_name_fix or your_game_name_v1 tag at the end. This is made like this to keep track of what is what and how many revisions I had implemented for your order



Particle system Buildbox 3:

  •  https://youtu.be/MP4lUmhLDGE



In game shop system:

  • https://youtu.be/RGHr-V_f3Lk



and much more

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment